Monday 13 April 2009

Q- When can a vegan bite off a bunny's ears, eat them, and still call themselves a vegan?


A- When the bunny is made out of dark chocolate of course!

How cute is this little display of easter bunnies my mum gave me for easter? I thought I'd better take a photo of her handiwork before I ate 'em! The wee daffodils are actually Marie Curie nurses' charity pins as well. She also gave Jay, who's diabetic, assorted nuts instead of an egg in a Top Gear mug (but they've been eaten already....). Thanks Mum! :)

2 comments:

Penny said...

You've got a sweet mum, Kris! But even with my chocolate addiction I don't know if I could have eaten those guys... They were so CUTE!

Alicia said...

Aww thats so cute, very creative mummy. I find it hard to eat things animal shaped I always break them up first and try to de-cutify them lol.