Sunday 2 September 2007

Lasagne and garlic bread

This is my own recipe for lasagne, using the bolognese sauce and (half amounts of the) "cheese" sauce recipes on here-http://crueltyfreekitchen.blogspot.com/2007/08/some-main-meal-recipes.html, layered with sheets of wholewheat lasagne(you don't have to precook them first, just layer them on) with a little nutritional yeast sprinkled on top, and baked at 220 C for 40 mins.

I just broke the lasagne sheets up a little to get them into the round casserole dish. It tastes better than it looks! This is the remains of a fresh loaf of bread Jay had for lunch, spread generously in my homemade garlic margarine and baked to make garlic bread as a side for the lasagne. Unfortunately, the lasagne was a bit messy thgis time(but I didn't care, cos it tasted fine!), so this is the best pic I've got where you can see the layers, before I put the bread and veg on the plate with it.

No comments: